Our pupils will be positive about themselves & their future
Our pupils will:
- Achieve and understand their potential, striving to achieve their targets and goals.
- Have the confidence and high self-esteem to embrace new ideas and challenges, and become problem solvers.
- Feel that they make a valuable contribution and are trusted.
- Benefit from a secure and happy, positive learning environment.
- Take ownership of their own behaviour and make good choices.
- Feel safe, valued and trusted and supported in their education.
- Be self-motivated learners, aiming high and setting high standards for themselves across the curriculum.
- Experience success discovering and developing new talents.
- Feel a mutual respect between pupils and staff.
- Be healthy and enjoy the benefits.
Pupils will succeed through:
- An ethos of support, challenge and encouragement.
- A safe, stimulating learning environment with good quality resources.
- Modelling staff examples enabling them to understand their roles, responsibilities and boundaries in society.
- Collaborative relationships between the Centre, Integration Pathways Team and other Key professionals.
- A supportive positive relationship with parents and carers and the community.
- Receiving dynamic teaching incorporating investigative and problem solving approaches.
- Programmes of enriching visits and extracurricular activities.